POSITION SUMMARY: Job entails loading and unloading aluminum parts in the Timesaving Machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Loading and unloading aluminum parts onto the powered finishing belt to put a finished grain on material and remove defects and deburr the surface of items to specified finish.
- Must be attentive to detail to check each part for quality, which will include monitoring for scratches, dents, polishing or finishing errors
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to use hand tools.
- Must be able to use Global Shop Computer System to document actions by completing required work orders, to view or print misc. Documents. (electronic logs)
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; taking measurements; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Participate in required meetings and training.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Maintains safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Demonstrating work behaviors consistent with the company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, and procedures
- Ability to read and speak English to comprehend and participate in safety, hazard communication, company meetings and continuous training.
- Ability to use and understand the necessary computer skills.
- Reliable transportation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org