POSITION SUMMARY: Job entails complete accuracy of putting in and pulling out the correct quantity of parts; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Verify and put in the correct quantity of parts into the inventory system.
- Verify and pull out the correct quantity of parts from the inventory system.
- Confirm the correct issue of materials to the work orders.
- Confirm the presence of move tickets to the next process along the material.
- Perform cycle counts of the system as per program.
- Be accountable for all the differences in the audit at the end of the day.
- Communicate all discrepancies to the Inventory Supervisor
- Document non-conforming product when detected and replace part.
- Compete and maintain all documentation in Global Shop.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Leverage and use Global Shop System to document actions by completing required work orders, to view or print misc. Documents. (electronic logs).
- Participate in required meetings and training.
- Maintains safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Demonstrating work behaviors consistent with the company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ability to read and speak English to comprehend and participate in safety, hazard communication, company meetings and continuous training.
- Ability to use and understand basic computer skills.
- Reliable transportation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org