POSITION SUMMARY: Job entails producing precision parts using a CNC Bystronic Laser. This includes the use of hand tools and Fabrication Equipment; maintaining quality, attention to detail and safety standards; keeping records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Review and execute parts from Engineering prints, bill of materials, etc
- Program, set-up and edit numerical controls
- Programming at the machine to change lead-ins and lead-outs, or minor changes in nesting
- Provide basic preventative maintenance on the machine
- Must be able to use Fabrication Equipment (Saws, press breaks, and hand tools), to construct the final product.
- Must be able to review Work Orders, follow directions and execute.
- Must give attention to detail
- Proven safe work record
- Must be able to stand and work with hands for the duration of the shift, will require lifting metal material over 45 lbs.
- Must be able to work extended hours and Saturdays if needed.
- Leverage and use Global Shop System to document actions by completing required work orders, to view or print misc. documents, labels, etc. (electronic logs)
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; taking measurements; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Participate in required meetings, continuous improvement training and other required classes
- Maintains safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Demonstrating work behaviors consistent with the company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, and procedures
Requirements of All Employees:
- Using your best efforts and full capability daily to the work assigned to you by your supervisor.
- Advising your supervisor if you do not understand the work they have assigned to you, or if the assignment does not fit with your knowledge of the circumstances, current skills or available time and resources.
- Advising your supervisor of any situations or obstacles that could keep you from accomplishing the work assigned to you.
- Advising your supervisor of any situations or opportunities that could help you complete or improve the work assigned to you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org