POSITION SUMMARY: The position of Quality Inspector is responsible for monitoring operations to ensure that they meet production standards. Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process. Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced. … Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Read blueprints and specifications
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Accept or reject finished items
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Report inspection and test data
- Check products to locate imperfections such as cuts, scratches, missing pieces, or crooked seams
- Mark, tag, or note problems with parts
- Notify supervisors about defective parts and help to analyze and correct production problems.
- Record the results of their inspections through test reports
- Works closely and maintains open communication with all members of quality team
- Leverage and use Global Shop ERP System to document actions. (electronic logs).
- Maintains safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Able to work flexible hours due to business needs because of delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrating work behaviors consistent with the company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, and procedures
- Ability to read and speak English in order to comprehend and participate in safety, hazard communication, company meetings and continuous training.
- Ability to use and understand basic computer skills.
- Reliable transportation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com