POSITION SUMMARY: Job involves placing Aluminum Machined parts on racks. This job includes the use of hand tools to properly position and place parts to racks; maintaining quality and safety standards at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Follow instructions to rack machined parts on appropriate racks.
- Must be attentive to detail (quality) to check each part which may include checking for scratches, dents, polishing or finishing errors.
- Must be able to use hand tools to attach parts to racks.
- Must be able to use the computer keyboard and input data and review data as required
- Leverage and use Global Shop Computer System to document actions by completing required work orders, to view or print misc. documents, etc. (electronic logs)
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Able to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Able to stand for the required shift.
- Participate in required meetings and training.
- Maintains safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Demonstrating work behaviors consistent with the company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, and procedures
- Ability to read and speak English in order to comprehend and participate in safety, hazard communication, company meetings and continuous training.
- Ability to use and understand basic computer tasks such as data entry and adjusting data if necessary.
- Reliable transportation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com