POSITION SUMMARY: Job requires cutting materials to print; candidate will possess basic computer skills. Candidate will need the ability to read and understand various measuring devices and have strong mathematics skills. The individual will report to Saw Department Lead. The job also requires the use of crane operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Establish and implement procedures required for department; maintaining safety and quality adherence.
- Administer assessment of employee performance and works closely with Human Resource in employee reviews and hiring and firing needs.
- Ensures production schedules are attained daily.
- Responsible for training, coaching and motivating employees to achieve production goals and objectives.
- Review and execute parts from Engineering prints, bill of materials, etc.
- Program, set-up and edit numerical controls.
- Provide basic preventative maintenance on machine.
- Must be able to use Fabrication Equipment (Saws, and hand tools, etc), to construct the final product.
- Must be able to review Work Orders and follow directions and execute.
- Lifts material with hoist, and positions and secures it on the machine table
- Must be able to stand and work with hands for the duration of the shift, will require lifting metal material. Changes worn cutting blades, Moves controls to adjust cutting speeds, feed rates, and depth of cut.
- Leverage and use Global Shop System to document actions by completing required work orders, to view or print misc. documents, labels, etc. (electronic logs)
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; taking measurements; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Participate in required meetings and training.
- Maintains safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Demonstrating work behaviors consistent with the company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, and procedures
- Ability to read and speak English in order to comprehend and participate in safety, hazard communication, company meetings and continuous training.
- Ability to use and understand basic computer skills.
- Reliable transportation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org