POSITION SUMMARY: Job requires individual to perform Aluminum Tig Welding for a high production Fabrication Unit. This includes the use of hand tools and Fabrication Equipment to construct the final product; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Review Engineering prints, bill of materials and work instructions to assemble the product.
- Tig Welding Anodized Aluminum experience.
- Must give attention to detail to check each part used in the final assembly for quality, which may include checking for scratches, dents.
- Must be able to use Fabrication Equipment (Saws, Tube Bender, press breaks and hand tools etc), to construct the final product.
- Must be able to review Work Orders and follow directions and execute.
- Structural Cosmetic Welding; must give attention to detail and weld cosmetic fine beads.
- Must be able to stand and work with hands for duration of shift, will require lifting metal components.
- Must be able to work long hours if needed.
- Leverage and use Global Shop System to document actions by completing required work orders, to view or print misc. documents, labels etc. (electronic logs).
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; taking measurements; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Participate in required meetings and training.
- Maintains safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Demonstrating work behaviors consistent with the company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ability to read and speak English in order to comprehend and participate in safety, hazard communication, company meetings and continuous training.
- Ability to use and understand basic computer skills.
- Reliable transportation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com