POSITION SUMMARY: The CNC loader position is part of the manufacturing team and will assist with loading and unloading aluminum parts of high precision CNC machines. The position requires an individual to efficiently load material, utilizing mechanical tools and ensuring materials are appropriately loaded to required work instructions. This individual will also be expected to have excellent communication skills and work as an integral part of a team environment. Must have a minimum of one year of CNC Machine Operator experience to be considered for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Correctly load material and unload finished parts from dedicated fixtures using provided tools.
- Must have a high level of detail, able to measure and visually identify nonconforming conditions and be able to document these instances.
- Maintain productive working relationships with other team members and communicate effectively across different work centers, and skill levels.
- Assists in meeting aggressive work center and company goals by performing direction given by the department area supervisor.
- Accepts change and engages in process improvements by performing direction given by the department supervisor.
- Assists in keeping on-time delivery by using the Global Shop ERP system in place and by taking priority direction from department leads.
- Expected to maintain a strong work ethic, attendance record, and quality of work on a continuous basis.
- Must be able to understand and follow all processes and procedures of the company and machining area.
- Ability to work on weekends as required by production requirements.
- Performs necessary preventative maintenance on the machine, (Cleaning out Chips in Machine and wiping down machines daily to prevent dirt build up).
- Ability to read and speak English to comprehend and participate in safety, hazard communication, company meetings and continuous training.
- Ability to use and understand basic computer skills.
- Reliable transportation.