POSITION SUMMARY: Job entails putting together and assembling the finished products for customers, this includes the use of hand tools to construct the final product; maintaining quality and safety standards; maintaining records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Review Engineering prints, bill of materials and work instructions to assemble the product.
- Must give attention to detail to check each part used in the final assembly for quality, which may include checking for scratches, dents, polishing or finishing errors.
- Packaging required of parts, labeling of boxes, label creation and printing.
- Must be able to use hand tools to construct the final product.
- Leverage and use computer system to document actions by completing required work orders, to view or print misc. documents, labels etc. (electronic logs).
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; taking measurements; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Participate in required meetings and training.
- Maintains safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Ability to read and speak English in order to comprehend and participate in safety, hazard communication, company meetings and continuous training.
- Ability to use and understand basic computer skills.
- Reliable transportation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org