POSITION SUMMARY: Job requires compliance and adherence with the Quality Policy and Procedures; must assure the quality of parts and work orders are accurate and closed before sending to inventory. Also requires maintaining and complying with quality and safety standards; keeping records and a consistent attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND, REQUIREMENTS:
- Assure the quality of the parts whether from outside vendors or from GereMarie finished parts. (Must give attention to detail to check each part for quality, which will require checking for scratches, dents, etc
- Verify the incoming pack list and work orders are complete and correct
- Assure the pack list quantity count is correct.
- Ensure that the move/router ticket is on the bin to transfer to inventory.
- Confirm the rejected parts from incoming quality
- Ensure the communication of all discrepancies to the Quality Manager.
- Complete and maintain all documentation in Global Shop.
- Must provide a consistent attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Leverage and use Global Shop System to document actions by completing required work orders, to view or print misc. documents. (electronic logs)
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Participate in required meetings and training.
- Maintain safe operations by keeping your work area organized and clean as well as ensuring the same for your team members.
- Demonstrating work behaviors consistent with the company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, and procedures
- Ability to read and speak English in order to comprehend and participate in safety, hazard communication, company meetings and continuous training.
- Ability to use and understand basic computer skills.
- Reliable transportation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org